28.9.05

material getting into the ear
as lacking in concern due advertisement

nifty melodic slogans in an extension
of habitual

colonization
it’s genetic

never mind
never mind

never mind
it’s

manipulation
never mind

it’s nothing
one just

cannot
go around

having more important
concerns

and having strong urges
to shop

anyway and
I wouldn’t worry my eating either

not that I have any expertise in explosives but
in consideration anyway

of my unkempt
appearance I am obliviously subject

to authorial suspicion
as a protagonist in this

if it isn’t it isn’t it’s
as I like to

periodically
to shoot up the town

at the least
suppose rampant (whether like

it or not not as a number
of conflicts) and weedy

being that it's a world as
consistently differs and isn't it

illogically
sound
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home